• You develop innovative processes in the area of back contact layers, precursor
layers and absorber layers
• Your focus is on the development of coating processes using vacuum processes such as evaporation or sputtering, as well as absorber formation using Rapid
Thermal Processing (RTP);
• As the process owner on the pilot line, you guide the plant operators, create
process regulations, intervene when problems arise and implement continuous
• Last but not least, you can assume (partial) project management for internal
and funded projects.
• You have successfully completed your university degree in physics, materials
science or engineering and ideally have professional experience or have written a
thesis in the field of CIGS solar cells, RTP or crystallography
• You also have knowledge of the physical basics of semiconductor components
and the process and system technology of PVD or RTP systems
• You are proficient in common Office applications and preferably have advanced
knowledge of MATLAB and/or Python programming, statistical evaluation
software (Minitab, Jump, Origin), TCAD component simulation, LabView or
other programming languages
• Your way of working is structured and you have very good analytical skills,
which you use in a solution- and process-oriented manner
• You are ready for occasional national and international travel
• Good written and spoken German and English complete your profile
With us, you can expect
...and a team, that looks forward to your support!
Would you like to take advantage of the opportunity to develop professionally and take on new challenges?
Development engineer coating processes for solarcells (m/f/d)
Department: Research & Development
Do you have any questions?
hr (at) avancis.de
+49 (0) 3421 7388-354