- We are committed to provide good and safe working conditions in order to prevent injuries and illnesses.
- We subject our contractors to the same stringent requirements of complying with H&S.
- Our employees take responsibility for occupational health and safety for which they got qualified and trained. We are committed to continuous improvement of the H&S management and H&S Power.
- We are committed to comply with applicable legal and own standards for the protection of our employees and contractors.
Avancis has an integrated quality, environmental, energy and health and safety policy. Our corporate policy is based on 3 pillars:
Quality & satisfied costumers
- We focus on long-term customer relationships by products and services of outstanding benefits.
- We are aligning our processes totally to the needs and expectations of our customers and markets.
- We pursue a systematic approach to continuously improve the quality of our products and processes.
- We employ qualified staff and support their engagement and creativity.
- We consider in all decisions our responsibility towards employees, society and the environment and compliance with applicable legal requirements.
Health and Safety (H&S)
Environment & Energy
- We design our production processes environmentally friendly through responsible use of raw materials, resources and energy as well as reduction and recycling of waste.
- For our employees, neighbours, business partners and other stakeholders, we conduct an open dialogue in line with our principles and our business interest.
- We are committed to continuously improve the environmental and energy-related services, meet all legal requirements for protecting the environment, pursuing a strategy to save energy and make the required resources available.
Downloads Certified corporate policy
The international environmental management standard ISO 14001:2004, with its globally acknowledged requirements for environmental management systems, is thus fundamental to our corporate activities.
We have also prescribed systematic energy management pursuant to ISO 50001:2011 at our company, in order to make the energy sources, energy use and energy consumption as efficient as possible.